Monday, February 13, 2012


It is very late. Delirium has set in so, naturally, now is a great time for a blog post. Just trying to keep y'all entertained.

Today has been a whirlwind that started off with one of the most surreal celebrity experiences I've ever had. Now I'm wishing there was more pad thai in this house and perhaps a few beers. Also, it snowed in Austin yesterday. Things are strange and I sometimes get bored and read astrology to see if I can decipher any of this inexplicable world.

Plugging away at a long to-do list of valentine deliveries and thinking about how Wednesday will feel like Friday and Friday will feel like Sunday and Sunday will feel like a strange pocket of time tacked on that is specifically made for Hulu and Downton Abbey and my b l a n k e t s. A good blanket is hard to find. If you love something, let it go? Obviously a phrase made up by someone with a crummy blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment